Tue, Nov 29|
#GivingTuesday at The Royal
Giving Tuesday Online Match Event!
As part of our Initial Fund Drive, please consider donating to our 501(c)3 transition. All donations up to $2500 will be matched dollar for dollar on Tuesday 11/29/22!
Time & Location
Nov 29, 2022, 12:00 AM – Nov 30, 2022, 12:00 AM
#GivingTuesday at The Royal
About the event
As part of our Inital Fund Drive, we have a donor who will be matching all Giving Tuesday donations, up to $2500! This donation link will be active at midnight on the 29th until midnight on the 30th - don't miss your chance to maximize your donation! Donate HERE or through the "ticket link" and set your donation amount.
Please click HERE to see our formal press release on transitioning to a 501(c)3 non-profit.
Our primary goal is to provide a venue that truly belongs to the community and offers a resource for music, culture and entertainment, RMAC needs to secure funding beyond what is possible through ticket sales alone.
To that end, we are kicking off our initial Fund Drive for The Royal Music & Arts Center. Our immediate and urgent goal is to raise $25,000 by December 31, 2022. The funds will be earmarked for expenses incurred during this important transition, including lease renewal, facility maintenance, and day-to-day operations.
Funding will also provide the financial footing needed to enable us to pursue our longer-term goals:
● Establish RMAC as an inclusive community resource to support a diverse range of constituents, including civic organizations, support groups, youth activities, and educational programs
● Secure the licensing needed to produce special arts-related events, such as movie screenings and theater performances
● Increase food and beverage service as a revenue source and to help RMAC compete with other local venues
● Book nationally known artists and performers at subsidized ticket prices
● Upgrade and maintain lighting and sound equipment
● Explore expanding the physical size of the venue
● Broaden our marketing and promotional outreach
To meet these ambitious goals, we need your help. We ask you to please consider making a generous tax-deductible gift today! Please make checks payable to “The Royal Music & Arts Center, Inc.” Electronic Transactions are also accepted through the link below and in this event. Please use note"RMAC DRIVE" when submitting payment.
If you would like to speak with any of the Board Members, or to come and see (and hear!) our beautiful venue before deciding on a gift, please let us know and we will be happy to accommodate you.
The Royal Music & Arts Center, Inc. (RMAC), a Pennsylvania Not-for-Profit whose 501(c)(3) application is pending, is the successor of Red Carpet Events, LLC, d/b/a The Royal Music Hall.
The Royal Music & Arts Center, Inc.
1 South Easton Road
Glenside, PA 19038
Giving Tuesday DonationPay what you want+Service feeSale ended